First: The situation in Jerusalem
• The basic needs that strengthen the people of Jerusalem.
• Project proposals that will meet the needs of the people of Jerusalem.
Second: the role of the Waqf projects allocated for Jerusalem
• The inventory project for Waqf allocated for Jerusalem in the world.
• The role of government, private sectors, foundations, and individuals in supporting the projects
allocated for Jerusalem.
• Evaluating Waqf projects allocated for Jerusalem in order to assure its e_ciency, quality and
• Mechanisms of integration and merging the partnerships between the foundation in Jerusalem with
counterparts from all over the world.
• Leading experiences in sustainable development in the _eld of Waqf.
• The best investment tools for Waqf in Jerusalem.
Third: the role of strategic partnerships in the development of Waqf assets in Jerusalem.
• The role of governments in the support of Waqf projects in Jerusalem
• The role of the private sector in the Waqf investments and administration of its' assets.
• The role of the civil societies and individuals in the _nancial, and logistic support for Waqf projects.
Fourth: initiatives for Jerusalem ( workshop)
• Case studies for Waqf projects allocated for Jerusalemin the world.
• The financial and investment issues related to the Waqf projects allocated for Jerusalem in the world.
• Means of establishing Waqf projects allocated for Jerusalem in the world.